Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
I have just moved into a house with brock taylor as a tenant and I am very pleased with how everything went. We veiwed the property with Daniel Wood, and immediatly knew that we wanted it, we gave him a holiding fee and from there the ball was rolling. At the time of all the paperwork going through we were tenants at another estate agents and had a really bad experience with both estate agent and landlady, so my partner and I were very skeptical when going through the process all over again. Brock taylor sent off for our refernce checks immediatly, we did have to wait 2 weeks to move in, but that was becuase of my old landlady being very difficult with us. Daniel understood our situation and helped us through it all the way, told us everything up front and there were no hidden fees etc. The whole process was very easy and we were very happy recieving the keys to the house. So far there has been a couple of things wrong in the house, but the day I ring Brock Taylor either Daniel or Gemma sort it the same day and have arranged for contractors to come out and fix the issue. So far we are very happy tenants, and i would recommed Brock Taylor to anyone who is looking to rent a property; They are professional, friendly, helpful and will make sure that they can help you to the best that they can. Fantastic customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham