“Tenant - Alton, Hampshire GU34...”

Apr 13,2018
Richard
By: 'Kent & Victoria'
Apr 13,2018
My partner and I first came to find Warren Powell Richards in Alton whilst searching for a property that ticked all our boxes back in 2012.
We met Richard Santos (rental agent) at the property for the first time since setting up a viewing over the telephone. Richard was very prompt and we were shown around the house and informed of many features and benefits not only of what the property had to offer but also some of the key amenities offered in the local and surrounding area of Alton.

Once my partner and I agreed on taking the property, Richard organised everything so quickly and efficiently that we were able to move in 2 weeks from all the usual paperwork and finances being in place to complete the process.

We moved in to the property at the end of March 2012. We moved out 6 years later almost to the date at the end of March 2018.

I can honestly say that in the 6 peaceful and wonderful years we lived in Alton, if we had any issues, concerns etc, Richard has only been a phone call away and resolved any problems conjoined with the landlords support and without delay.

If you want a stress free and peaceful experience in renting out your property or living as a tenant with a reputable letting agent, then contact Richard Santos at Warren Powell Richards in Alton where customer service and relationships matter!

I think our 6 year relationship with them speaks for itself.

Thank you Richard & the team!
In line with current costs
By: Tim B
Apr 18, 2018
What a super review of my colleague Richard, thank you very much. He is a fine fellow so it's great to see him getting your recognition.
I wish you all the best with your future plans and thank you for being such a great tenant for the last 6 years. Very best wishes with your future plans and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards ...

Warren Powell Richards