Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012

If I was to list all the problems we had to endure throughout our 1 year tenancy, I would end up writing a Masters Degree dissertation. So I will have to keep it ¢â‚¬Å“short¢â‚¬Â. I have come across some terrible people in my life, but Life Residential are without a single speck of a doubt the WORST, MOST INCOMPETENT, AMATEUR group of ¢â‚¬Å“professionals¢â‚¬Â I have ever dealt with! Whether it be the fake charm used by Mr Hills to entice prospective tenants into their trap, or the transparent faƒÂ§ade through which Ms Brookshaw and others pretend to know what they are doing - DO NOT BE FOOLED.

From the RIDICULOUS charges, being late for appointments, not conducting a proper check-in inventory, charging a HEINOUS amount for a check-out inventory and taking several hundred unnecessary pictures of the flat that was left in great condition by us, not having enough keys on move-in day and so restricting access to the apartment for the initial TWO WEEKS yet still happily charging full rent, both of our toilet bowls being dirty upon moving into our ¢â‚¬Å“brand new¢â‚¬Â flat - thanks to stereotypical use by builders, making us go without heating for TWO MONTHS in the winter, leaving us in an apartment where the gas pressure in the broken boiler was so low that it was reported as dangerous, charging several hundred £s for an end of tenancy clean even though we had also paid for one ourselves, not even being able to spell properly in emails, taking OVER ONE MONTH to return the deposit for which we even had to spend countless hours and days at the computer refuting completely unreasonable charges - for example a stupidly proposed charge for upholstery that was obviously used and second-hand upon moving in, and underpaying the deposit return by several hundred £s! Our complaint to the Head Office was as good as ignored and we have been treated abysmally.

The name itself is ironic. Owing to the distress we have had to endure thanks to this letting agent, they should consider renaming to DEATH RESIDENTIAL. At least that would be slightly more honest on their part.

As I said, I am keeping this short. This is JUST A FRACTION of what Life Residential have put myself and my friends through. As much as we loved our apartment, no tenancy is worth the trauma and stress caused by a useless and unskilled group of ¢â‚¬Å“professionals¢â‚¬Â who probably only have a few working brain cells put together - and that's being generous.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential East London! To leave a new review of Life Residential East London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential East London