Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
I rented out my property through these cowboys and took out the whole managed package. My house was far from managed in fact it was absolutely wrecked costing me thousands of pounds at the end of tenancy to get back up to a reasonable standard. To make matters worse they gave the tenants back the deposit which did not even come close
I rented my property through these COWBOYS with whom I took out the managed package with. Manage is far from what they did, in fact my property was absolutely wrecked as they failed to manage my property as they were paid to do so. I put my trust in them to look after my property and ended up having to spend almost ‚£7000 putting it right once the tenants had moved out. To make matters worse they gave the tenants back the deposit knowing full well the damage they had caused. I would not reccommend anyone to rent out their property through these guys unless you don\'t mind your house being wrecked and furniture stolen and you have to foot the bill at the end of it! I would also like to add the professionalism of these guys especially Marc is non-existent, lovely man when he pretends to be working for you but after that you get treated like something on the bottom of his shoe! You have been warned!
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Steven Louis and Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Steven Louis and Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Steven Louis and Company Office 1