Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
Following a number of valuations from different agencies, I put my property on the market with Cubitt and West's local agency in Peacehaven in January 2012. I chose them because the valuation was better than other agencies and they were confident they could get a quick sale at the price I wanted. They were true to their word!! After a number of viewings I had a buyer which was fantastic. Throughout the sale, Cubitt were excellent. Due to my job, I didn't have much time to deal my with the solicitors. Cubitt took an active role and did most of the communicating on my behalf which was a massive help. They also kept me informed each step of the way. Unfortunately, my buyer's personal circumstances changed and he was forced to pull out of the sale at the last minute. I was devastated because I'd already moved. Once again Cubitt and West were fantastic, they re-marketed my property for a second time via email, text, telephone, advertising and a number of promising viewings were arranged. Once again they managed to get me a buyer but this time I had two buyers and a bidding war of sorts occurred! I ended up getting a thousand pounds over my asking price. As before Cubitt kept on the solicitor case and I'm pleased to say we exchanged contracts yesterday! I really feel the team work tirelessly to sell my property and I can't thank them enough. They literally are as good as they say; take my word for it. A big thanks to Rebecca, Steven and the manager Mark :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Woodingdean! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Woodingdean, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Woodingdean