“ Great Agency... ”

Apr 11,2018
By: 'Scott'
Apr 11,2018
I was a tenant with Concept for almost 3 years and I could not recommend them more. I had a couple of repair issues which they sorted - another time I had to wait almost 4 days for a heating part but thats to be expected when the part isnt there. When i phoned all the staff were helpful and polite - Would recommend anytime
Good
By: Alan Campbell
Apr 26, 2018
Concept Property Ltd again apologize for our troll resurfacing and comment as follows :
What our troll is expecting the general public to believe is -
1. The troll " allegedly " was a genuine tenant of ours but cannot identify themselves nor even use their real name !! Instead they choose to repeatedly masquerade under numerous pseudo names. What the troll does not know is that their IP address remains the same despite their pathetic attempts to conceal their identity
2. The troll " allegedly " leased a property from CPL but cannot tell us which property !!
3. The troll " allegedly " has genuine concerns regarding repairs but cannot tell us what these repairs are !!
As previously stated CPL will gladly discuss any genuine matters or concerns of genuine tenants but for obvious reasons this is not possible with deluded annonymous internet trolls / cyber bullies. Our offer to discuss matters would even extend to a telephone discussuion if our troll would prefer this method of communication but as we all know this will never happen.
Again our apologies.
By: Bob
Apr 26, 2018
If we follow your logic, how are we to we know that Scott ever rented from you? There are no details of the property which he "allegedly" rented from you. It could be a fake review to make your agency look good.
By: Alan Campbell
Apr 25, 2018
Again Concept Property Letting has to apologize for our troll who has unfortunately resurfaced. Please note that there is no details of which property they "allegedly" rented from us. Undoubtedly this is because they have never rented from us, just another sad internet troll / cyber bully hiding from the public. If we were incorrect then no doubt this troll would identify themselves but they won't - trolls never do !
By: Bob
Apr 24, 2018
Exact opposite of my experience, they were absolutely terrible at carrying out repairs. I found the staff to be incompetent and completely out of their depths. I find it a bit suspicious that so many 5 star reviews appeared for this joke of a letting agency over the space of a couple of days. A bit late for damage repair after the way they have treated their tenants.

Concept Property Letting Ltd