Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
As a new landlord I'm absolutely delighted to give fantastic feedback for Shelley Clemens at Oakfield Bexhill.

After difficulties I've had myself both letting through an agency and being a tenant through an agency, I chose to ask Oakfield to manage my house rental whilst I'll be travelling overseas quite carefully.

I looked at all agencies in Bexhill online, via individual websites and search engines and general sites, firstly as if I were a tenant, and then as a landlord. As a result of that research I emailed four agencies with a few questions. From those replies I asked two agencies to visit, and then happily chose Oakfield.

Every single step of the way Shelley has been immediately responsive, helpful, approachable, and both sales and customer service orientated - what a rare treat! Even though Oakfield are the most expensive of those I approached, I was instantly impressed by Shelley's personal and professional approach and she set the standard that other agencies just couldn't reach.

Shelley's response to my initial enquiry was the very first I received and was friendly and efficient. When she came to visit me she was on time and really easy to talk to. She came well prepared with a hard copy of your brochure, a sample agency agreement and a copy of Oakfield's terms and conditions. She could give me examples of nearby properties and the monthly rents Oakfield have been able to command for them, and give me an exact percentage to indicate how their rental business this time this year compares to this quarter last year. She was brimming with specific information and help.

After her first visit Shelley followed up by email and by letter immediately, and since then has kept in constant touch with me.

I'm thrilled that she appears to have found suitable tenants and at the asking price in less than a week!

Although I am excited to be going away travelling, I've been quite anxious about renting out my home whilst overseas - but now I'm confident that whatever happens the management of my property is in the best possible hands.

As with most things these days, there are so many companies out there that offer almost the same thing if not exactly the same thing - but it's the service that makes the difference. Shelley has stood out from the crowd and has given me outstanding service. She has exceeded my highest expectations. I can't remember the last time I had an opportunity to thank someone like this and it gives me great pleasure to take the time and trouble to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill