Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I have recently tried to rent a property through Felicity J Lord. Tom Bates seemed to be very friendly and professional. I had decided to rent the property, to find later on that it wouldn\'t be available to live there. Unfortunatelly it has been more than 4 weeks and I still haven\'t received back my deposit. I am finding that a little strange and the funny thing is, he can\'t be found anywhere. Every time I call the branch he is not available and he\'ll call me back, but I am still waitting for the call. I am extremelly disapointed with the horrible service of Felicity J Lords as I thought it would be much much better. I will definitelly take the case further and talk to the branch manager, if that doesn\'t work I\'ll need to take extreme measures. Unfortunatelly I won\'t be dealing with the company any more nor recommending it to any one.
Just paid my money back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 6! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 6