Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
House Network were so easy to deal with from beginning to end. Please do not worry about them not being a "high st estate agent" - it really does not matter a jot. My first interaction was through webchat, asking about the service, charges, valuation, photos etc - the guy I spoke with (Mark) was amazing and even sent me a transcript of our chat by email afterwards. Everything was organised, even the appointment for the photographer to come and take my pictures. She was great and being able to play with my own pictures and approve the wording of my advert was great too. From deciding to put my house on the market on the Sunday night, I had my photographs taken on the Wed and my house was showing on Rightmove on Thursday - very very quick. Every interaction I have had has been friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend. In fact, the house I am buying is being sold through House Network, so I am now seeing things through a buyers eyes - equally impressed. Well done House Network - I am an advocate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone