“ Highly Recommended... ”

Apr 10,2018
Steven
By: 'New to Godalming Renter'
Apr 10,2018
We have now dealt directly with two agents in Godalming, one was painful, bureaucratic and difficult to work with, but Warren-Powell, and in particular Steven who we have dealt with, have been very helpful, quick to respond, honest and accommodating - all of which have made renting a seamless and trustworthy process- I can highly recommend.
Fair and in line with the local market
By: Marian Morgan
Jun 06, 2018
I needed to rent a bungalow urgently due to the ill health of my partner. Richard Santos was so helpful and understanding. He found the perfect property and the rental was completed quickly and efficiently. Thank you. That was so helpful at a difficult time. Marian.
By: Tim B
Apr 12, 2018
Just a little note to say thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding Steven Byers and WPR Lettings in Godalming. We are very grateful to you. I hope you are very happy in your new home. Regards and best wishes Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Branch - Godalming, GU7