I have been with Belvoir over three years and early this year they were bough out by another franchise holder from Kettering. Since then the list of issues we have had has been unsurmountable and we would strongly discourage anyone renting or especially using them as a landlord.
Here is a small list of the issues we faced:
1. Repeatedly chased over 5 times, 3 phone calls on where we are with deposit monies for 15 KEating, this was requested
8 weeks ago and ongoing.
2. It took weeks to get any response on the insurance claim from them and there was a definate lack if knowledge.
finally after weeks of chasing Harpeet responded
3. Tenants also complaining since the change of management to Kettering, having issues with service. Eg tenatn has setup a
DD to comeout of account. But issues on Belvoir side meant that amounts were coming out incorrectly and tenant was not
getting any feedback from Belvoir. 44 Inham said the service has massively deterioted since the takeover as they never had
any issues prior to this
4. We had also agreed in writing that we would get paper statments. This stopped without notice and we just had to accept
5. Almost every correspondance we normallly have a follow up. This never used to be the case when with Terry.
6. We were chasing insurance company almost daily and Belvoir did not inform us that
7. Charged us for section 8 Notice which was not even issued, we not made aware that there will be charge even if the not issued.
Plus emails on this never got answered by Racheal the manager
8. We were charged £60 fee for keating close and there was informed conrnerstone housing did this. Talking to conrnerstone housing said
belvoir did this. Very unprofessional and also have not been informed of any such charges or that asked for thier inspection of the
property prior to letting.
9. Rent payments not correctly going in, we sometimes have £13 paid for rent and have to then enquire why and what. We
have no transparency on what is going on here