“Excellent service...”

Apr 10,2018
By: 'Vicky'
Apr 10,2018
A friend recommended Findahome to us after a quick and hassle free sale of her home and we were not disappointed.
From the very first meeting with Tom Williams, I was extremely impressed with his friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient service.
The photographs were absolutely beautiful, and I was impressed with the level of service I received from all staff members especially Joe Shenton, who was so kind and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble and I was kept well informed through the whole process.
I would definitely recommend Findahome and will only use this company if I ever sell my property in the future.

Many, many thanks to all at Findahome, all of your hard work was very much appreciated.

Best wishes to you all.
Vicky
Excellent value for money. A real bargain considering all the hard work they did.

Findahome Online