Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I bought a property through Greene & Co and was very impressed with Dean Hope (the agent) and Caroline Kelly (the after sales facilitator). Both were very courteous and prompt in getting back to me and did their best to accommodate me. I would recommend them both highly. Caroline proved a very valuable resource (which I have not experienced in other estate agents) in that she could chase outstanding matters in order to facilitate exchange and completion. My only reservation about Greene & Co (and this is not a criticism of either of Dean or Caroline) would be that they are appear to be less available to do viewings in the mornings due to team meetings. Dean very kindly excused himself from one such meeting to do a viewing for me. For those of us with jobs with long hours, morning viewings often work better.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead