Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
Urban Spaces provided an excellent, pro-active service and secured a quick tenancy for my property.

Alex (branch manager) and his team have great market knowledge, they pre-marketed my flat to build interest, found a professional tenant, agreed terms at asking price within 4 days of viewings commencing and ensured my void period was only 3 days.

I was provided with regular and timely feedback through out the process. As an overseas landlord I was especially impressed by the team\'s willingness to make themselves available in my time zone (GMT+8hrs) and assistance with logistics (e.g. accepting a furniture delivery at the property).

I recommend them to anyone requiring an agent and will be using them for future lettings and/or sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Urban Spaces Office 1! To leave a new review of Urban Spaces Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Urban Spaces Office 1