Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I recently used this agent to sell my house. They were very professional and went out of thier way to keep me updated of any progress. This included emails/text messages when viewings were due to take place and then contacting me soon afterwards with feedback following the viewings.

The property was marketed almost immediately after I instructed them and extra care was taken to make sure the photos were taken in the best lighting conditionals to make them appealing to potential buyers.

Unfortunately my first sale fell through but the property was re-marketed immediately and a buyer found within no time.

The staff are very approachable and are constantly chasing people for updates. This included liasing with the buyer and both sets of solicitors.

In summary I am very pleased with the service and I would recommed to others. I am sure I will use them again in the future.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you for your comments, I am so glad we were able to help you with the sale of your property especially as you had the disappointment of the first buyer not proceeding which I know must have been frustrating for you. We aim to please and I am very pleased that everything worked out in the end.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas