Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
Well what can I say. This letting agent has quite simply restored my faith in estate agents. I\'m a student and have been seriously messed around before by bad agents; which has led me to have a less than savoury view of them in general. However, this company is quite different. They were reassuringly professional from the word go, and would bend over backwards to help us. Claire Harman was particularly lovely and great to deal with.

In fact our property that we were due to let had all sorts of structural problems due to dishonesty on the part of the landlord and so our deal fell through. This is where this letting agent really came into its own. Claire felt terrible that we\'d been left without anywhere to live and so found us a new property with another letting agent despite the fact that she would get no commission herself. She even took us to several viewings and stayed in contact every step of the way. Claire even arranged for my reference charge to be returned to me.

All in all this letting agent is honest and professional and Claire really went the extra mile. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to rent a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal