Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
The agent was instrumental in my securing the property in which I am now a tenant. The flat is in a very sought after area and I contacted the agency on the day that it was listed on their website. Within two working days I had viewed the property, made an offer and had it accepted by the landlord.

Subsequent to my securing the property, the agent again assisted with finding additional tenants to join me in the flat by arranging viewings and organising for my chosen tenants to sign paperwork.

Finally, Paramount has been very helpful in dealing with a few minor issues since moving in (e.g. window not closing properly).

I have dealt with Paramount Properties in the past and this recent experience has only served to strengthen my view that they are specialists in securing high quality rental properties and furthermore in delivering excellent \'after sale\' services such as repairs and maintenance.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London