Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I contacted the Heywood office to enquire about them finding a tenant for a flat that I rent out. In the past I have done this myself, but due to work commitments I did not have the time. Brad met me at the property and completed a thorough checklist with me and advised that he would put the paperwork in the post. The paperwork arrived within a day, I delayed things a little as some work needed to be done at the property, but as soon as I was ready I contacted Brad and he arranged for the EPC to be carried out and took photos. I was kept fully informed throughout the process by Brad, Nicola and Leanne. I received an e-mail with feedback after each viewing and suitable tenants were found within a couple of weeks. The checks and inventory were completed within a week and the tenants moved in shortly after that. The team were very efficient and everything went like clockwork. Brad has been to visit another property that I am letting and I am confident that I will receive the same excellent service again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Heywood! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Heywood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Heywood