Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I recently purchased a property from Bradleys, this went so smoothly I decided to use them to help source tenants for a 2nd property. The staff came across as very experienced and helpful, I feel this is one reason why they were able to source tenants for me so quickly. The pictures taken were of good quality and the advert well written highlighting many sales points I had not thought of.

My property was viewed by multiple tenants and a deposit was taken within 3 weeks of advertising! The Bradleys team were on the phone to me often to update me with any progress and answer all questions I had.

I found the service to be great value for money, effective and professional. I look forward to using them again for both rental and future house purchases.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Jul 27, 2012
I am pleased to see that you were happy with the service you received from the office both when purchasing and letting your property. We look forward to helping you in the future
Many thanks for your kind words.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas