Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I telephoned today to request a viewing on behalf of my brother as I live very close by and he lives in another county. I asked to view the property in question tomorrow (Tuesday) but was told the earliest viewing was Saturday (5 days time), I was unable to do this as I was working that day and the woman offered the next option which was a week tommorrow (Tuesday). Once again i am working that day so couldnt do that either. Choice of appointmens as very limited and very far in advance. The woman I spoke to didnt seem to care less, there was no concern or interest in selling any properties and throughout the whole conversation it felt that I was the one that should be putting myself out to fit in with them. Whatever happened to customer service?? Overall a very poor experience. Why on earth do they not open Sundays either?? Every other shop now opens 7 days a week. I would NEVER,NEVER consider selling my property through WHBrown after this appaling level of service.
Actually put themselves out to sell properties and help prospective customers! Viewings on Sundays!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown Office 1! To leave a new review of William H Brown Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown Office 1