Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I telephoned today to request a viewing on behalf of my brother as I live very close by and he lives in another county. I asked to view the property in question tomorrow (Tuesday) but was told the earliest viewing was Saturday (5 days time), I was unable to do this as I was working that day and the woman offered the next option which was a week tommorrow (Tuesday). Once again i am working that day so couldnt do that either. Choice of appointmens as very limited and very far in advance. The woman I spoke to didnt seem to care less, there was no concern or interest in selling any properties and throughout the whole conversation it felt that I was the one that should be putting myself out to fit in with them. Whatever happened to customer service?? Overall a very poor experience. Why on earth do they not open Sundays either?? Every other shop now opens 7 days a week. I would NEVER,NEVER consider selling my property through WHBrown after this appaling level of service.
Actually put themselves out to sell properties and help prospective customers! Viewings on Sundays!
Attached Files