Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
I was recently speaking to a friend who was looking for an estate agent and I just had to recommend Sam from CJ Hole. It was only after speaking to my friend that I reminded myself just how pleased I was with Sam and thought I must, whilst not customary for me, leave a review. Sam was terribly professional, yet personable and very approachable and her knowledge of Bradley Stoke and, in fact, a pretty sizeable surrounding area was absolutely valuable to me when deciding to make the purchase I did. Sam also was very genuine in her approach to work and appeared just as fair to me as a purchaser as she was to the seller of the property. I very much felt she did the best for both parties and made the whole process proceed smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch