Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Trading Places manages my property for me: i.e. find suitable tenants, negotiate rent with them and then manages the property during the tenancy (i.e. organise contractors when needed, collect rent and generally assist the tenants throughout the tenancy during the lenght of the tenancy). Trading Places have been managing my property for more than two years now.
This time around Gary has come up with very proactive solutions to handle the case of a partial changeover of tenants.
I have appreciated the efforts put to come up with a suitable solution from the renegotiation of the rent, the new AST and the check-out of departing tenants and check-in of incoming tenants, which posed significant problems as some tenants were staying at the property from one year to the next...
Gary was also very flexible, and in my view extremely fair, on the fees they proposed to charge for this non-standard situation.
So in the round I am very pleased with how the situation was handled and I am grateful to Gary for all his efforts.
I am glad i have picked Trading Places as my agent for this property and would recommend them to any prospective landlord in this area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone! To leave a new review of Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Trading Places Estate & Letting Agents Leytonstone