Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
I was looking for a property in Camden and saw a new estate agents where the tyre shop used to be on Camden high street. When speaking to the agents inside, who were all very rude by the way, I noticed that every property they advertised had magically gone 1 or 2 days before... APPARANTLY! They asked me what I was looking for and tried to flog me the most disgusting property I have ever seen. They paid no attention to my needs and were only interested in separating me from my money. After explaining to them that I was not going to be placing an offer I left the agent and a friend of mine who was still in there told me that they were saying terrible things about me behind my back. This was the worst experience I have ever experienced my whole life and I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a property does not use this agent! I have now found a lovely property with the agent next door (VictorStone) who maintained a level of professionalism throughout.
Close down and sell drugs
By: Bodrul
Aug 12, 2013
Dear Nana,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate reviews from our customers, whether good or bad.

Depending on your needs and requirements, it is our job to provide you with properties that would meet your requirements. I am saddened that we were unable to provide you with an accommodation at this time and I am glad to hear that you have found a property through our neighbours.

We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide. My apologies that you feel you didn't experience this service when you visited us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Goldstein Office 1