Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
I had a viewing booked with them. no one turned up when I rang them they couldn\'t even tell me why no one was there. Later on I went to their office they said they can\'t contact letting specialist. When they manage to contact her she said my appointment was cancelled. I would be nice to at least give me a ring and tell me about it. Feel ignored and really disappointed with customer service. waste of time
give me a call to tell me not to bother
By: The Lettings Team
Jul 25, 2012
Dear Marge I am terribly sorry that you did not receive a phone call from our lettings team to cancel your viewing. It was a genuine oversight on our behalf. We pride ourselves on great customer service and this is a truly disappointing review. We will call you later today to discuss the matter in further detail.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2