Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Within 6 weeks of marketing the property the agent advised me to drop the price by 3.5%, which I proceeded to do a week or so later due to only receiving two viewings over that time period. Three months later after only another two more viewings and a lack of interest in the property it was then suggested that I drop the price further, effectively dropping 11% of my original asking price. After receiving no feedback at all for another 2 months from them (or viewings) I found out that they had removed pictures of my property from the premier online property website, so there were only just the details showing and it had been like this for at least 4 weeks! When I requested for this to be rectified immediately they did nothing, and when I asked for evidential details on the viewings to date, they ignored my requests. At this point I terminated my contract with them after having the property on the market with them for over 7 months. I would like to add that I am a first time seller, but this has given me valuable experience in dealing with poor estate agencies and what to look out for!
By: John Michael
Aug 10, 2012
It's is with regret that this vendor feels aggrieved, all our vendors are give our opinion on marketing price of their property, however we respect that it is their property after all and that we will ultimately market the property at a price the vendor is looking to achieve. If however the property is not being marketed at a price that is deemed to be attractive to prospective purchaser, and hence achieve poor viewing or even no viewing within a given time period, generally 2 - 3 weeks we will address this issue and if deemed right look to lower the asking price in agreement with the vendor. It is correct that whilst we were marketing the property the final price was reduced in total by 11% from the original price the vendor wanted us to market the property for, but even with these reductions the price was still not attractive enough to tempt prospective purchasers. I am a great believer that any property anywhere in the world will sell if marketed at the right price. 14 months on and the property is currently on the market with another agent 20% lower than the original marketing price. We addressed this issue immediately and gave a full refund.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of New Move Office 1! To leave a new review of New Move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for New Move Office 1