Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
My sister and I appointed Grants to sell our family home in New Haw.

The advise we received from start to finish was spot on. We had what can only be described as the most awkward buyer that could ever have existed but despite this Gareth & Stuart kept us fully updated and advised and their tenacity, perseverance and hard work meant we got there in the end! Whilst we had the property on the market we were bombarded with the usual leaflets from other estate agents promising quick and efficient sales. I have no doubt that many agents can find a buyer, but few will provide the care and attention of this company. I am convinced that no one else other than Grants could have pushed through to a successful sale with the buyers we ended up with.

From our experience of buying, selling and renting over the years, other companies just don\'t offer anywhere near the same service level as Grants. We can thoroughly recommend this company as professional, personal, and experienced. Rest assured they will not just get you the sale, they will make the whole process as painless as possible from start to finish. No aggressive sales techniques or pressure here, just good guidance, honesty and good old hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1