Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Outlook are beyond incompetent. They do not respond to phone calls or emails (despite some very stern words!) and, if you do get lucky enough to speak to someone, they are rude and unhelpful. Their attitude is very much as though paying customers are an inconvenience to them. I\'ve worked in customer service and know people can be very frustrating. That\'s no excuse, however, for the way they treat tenants. We have complained about the service we\'ve received before and didn\'t even get an acknowledgment in response.

Lee Gardner is a particularly bad culprit. He has the cheek to charge extortinate amounts for time spent "managing" the property, for example a £114 "admin fee" when my partner and I declined to renew our tenancy. He needs a boot up the backside.

Outlook still have our deposit despite the fact we vacated our property some weeks ago. We\'re not talking about a few quid here, it\'s over a £1000 and we need this money for our next property. We understand these things take time and it\'s not a simple case of refunding deposits right away, but it\'s like they\'ve disappeared off the face of the earth with our money. No explanation has been given.

There are a lot of estate agents in the area - do yourself a favour and seek another one. AVOID Outlook at all costs.
By: Kenny
Aug 15, 2012
Dear Daniel Barbanel;

I understand Eileen's frustration and concern for this so cold "poor service" your institution are running.
You are stating that you are still waiting her to contact you? Listen you are worse than Lee Gardner!
Because I personally have contacted you before, then you write to me that I must write a letter of complaint.

I have done so, and I still have not got anything in reply from my complaints letter.
So please take your image away and start do something about this so called institution you are running.
And yes I will go out of my way to tell people not to use your services, and I have succeeded in doing so twice!
Are 90% of these people who gives this company family members? Because I do not believe for one second that the general public are satisfied with your services.

PS: I am still waiting on my reply.
By: Daniel Barbanel
Jul 27, 2012

I am still waiing for you to come back to me.

We view all complaints seriously and have asked you to contact me to determine your real identitiy and the situation. To date i have heard nothing which will lead me to believe this is a hoax if i dont hear.

Please contact me as per above so i can handle asap.

Daniel Barbanel
By: Daniel Barbanel
Jul 25, 2012

Can i have the address please so i can handle.

One point to bear in mind though please, we take instructions re the deposit from the landlord. We dont hold the deposit it is with a government scheme.

Please contact me with the address on dbarbanel@outlookproperty.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford