Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
Surprisingly there are a lot of negative reviews on here, perhaps I\'m a one off example but I had a good experience with Citi Quays(!)

I was only with this estate agent for 6-7 months - my tenancy ending when the landlord sold the house in the run up to the Olympics. Citi Quays gave me 10weeks notice so that I could find somewhere, which is more than they needed to and it left me with plenty of time to find somewhere else.

Pros - Very easy to deal with. Not money grabbing. 0 issues getting my deposit back. Repaired any issues during tennancy. I locked myself outside accidentily once and they sent someone no troubles.
Cons - Sometimes need to mention something a few times to get it done but that\'s the only thing I can think of.
By: Johnson
Aug 18, 2012
@ Calum, it has seem you have wrote this review to the wrong estate agents. You are referring to CITI QUAYS, while this thread is about CITY QUAYS. They are 2 totally different companies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London