Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Connells asked if I would accept an offer on my property. I told them the lowest I could go to was 129500. The member of staff who took the offer from the buyer told me that he would reduce the final fee from Connells from 2900 to 2500 if I accept 129000.
I agreed and asked for it in writing.
The offer was made at the begining of Febuary 2012 but the didnt complete and exchange until 15 June!
I was charged the full 2900 fee and when I complained I was told nobody in the branch had any recollection of the conversation.
Connells should have given me writing the amended fee when I asked, but because they did not they have had an extra 400+vat off of me, when the agent told me that he was autherised to reduce the fee.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 8! To leave a new review of Connells Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 8