Jul 24,2012
Leonard Wood
Jul 24,2012
I found the service provided my Michael Leonard Estates to be like wearing a made-to-measure, Italian tailored suit. Mr Leonard Wood took the time to carefully consider my situation and requirements to find me (and very quickly indeed) the perfect property.

After graduating from university and also holding a full time job, due to a set of unfortunate circumstances in my life I have been forced to rely on the help provided by the state, hopefully only for a very short time. However, unlike many other agents Mr Wood was not looking at me through \'the prism of preconceptions and prejudices\'- he looked at me as a person and tried to help me and my young child.

I am very happy to say that my son and I now enjoy living at the property found by Michael Leonard Estates and the property is quiet, clean and well located. We are very happy there. As an agent Mr Wood was very straight-forward and did exactly what he said he would making no false promisses. I would whole-heartedly recommend the letting service provide by Michael Leonard Estate to everyone looking for a place called home.

Make an Enquiry