Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Working tirelessly to sell the property Nick Ling was always positive and was sure that the property would sell even though I sometimes had my doubts. His valuation of the property was spot on even though we initially asked him to put the asking price higher. After a few weeks with little interest he suggested that the price would be better at the valuation mark if we were to stimulate interest, this we did and the viewings came. It was from a young couple that an offer came in and was accepted by us, the usual process followed and we were kept informed by Carol who phoned us every week to let us know how far we were from completion. Overall I am very satisfied with the sale of the house and all of the agency staff and in Nick who always had a few minutes for an update when I called at the office from time to time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Ling Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Oliver Ling Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Ling Wolverhampton