Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Tom Murrell of Spencer-James came to my flat, fully briefed me and took photographs. He told me of the risks and how they could reduce them. Andy Panteli kept me up to date with possible tenants and their backgrounds. I was also very pleased with the thoroughness with which the financial vetting of the possible tenants was conducted.

They advised that a good tenant was interested but wished the large study was a second bedroom. I was away by this time but Spencer-James arranged for a double bed to be purchased, delivered and the room prepared for the tenant.
I have also been impressed with the inventory prepared and the careful comments on the condition of the flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London