Jul 19,2012
Jul 19,2012
We have had our house up for sale with this Estate Agent for just under a year and for over six months\' of that period we were abroad and the viewings continued and were undertaken by the \'Bailey Team\'.

I felt I could trust them implicity to show prospective buyers around our property, which was fully furnished and had all our personel possessions still in it while we were away. I asked them to telephone my friend who lives down the road, in advance of a viewing and they always did this. My friend said the house was always secure and the alarm reset when they had vacated the property and when you are 12,000 miles away this is very reasuring.

They have always been excellent with their advice and always contacted me by email when we had a viewing and were away, with the feedback.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the Ormskirk/Southport area who is thinking of selling their property. We did have our house up for sale with another Agent before we changed to Bailey\'s and they were not a patch on the professionalism of this Estate Agent.
By: Nigel Bailey
Jul 24, 2012
Hi Mr & Mrs Laurie, Thank you for the very kind words. It has been a great team effort to get to where we are and hopefully the end is now in sight. We thank you for placing your trust and property with Bailey Estates and wish you the very best of luck with your future life on the other side of the world. Sincerely all the team at Bailey Estates

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bailey Estates Southport! To leave a new review of Bailey Estates Southport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bailey Estates Southport