Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
I\'m an IT contractor new to the area and London in general - I needed a base to work from and decided that East London was my target area.

I engaged a number of estate agents and all got the similar brief - 2 beds, furnished, £X per week, within a few of minutes walk of a tube / DLR station lesuire facilities would be a bonus.

Most estate agents e-mailed me properties, that were too dear or a good 15 minute hike from a station, others took me to see unsuitable properties that were not furnished.

The key difference with Karolis, the agent I dealt with, was that he was on the \'phone to me - he was actively contacting me and arranging to show me properties that met my criteria. I\'d given him the brief and he worked within it - he also guided me to the correct areas (bearing in mind I don\'t have local knowledge).

I\'d have no hesitation in recommending Morgan Randall - and if I need to find another flat I\'ll be calling there for assistance.

Excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1