Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
After my tenants served their notice, I put my property on the market with serveral agents in the local area, however after endless viewings and many phone calls about the marketing, I still found myself with a void period. In a last attempt to find a tenant I called Aston Mead Walton office to see if they could help. They came round that next morning, took prictures to put on all the websites and had 4 viewings booked for the next day. My property was let within 24 hours and the new tenants moved in the next week. The whole process was so quick and painless, they organised everything for me and it was a pleasure to deal with both Victoria and Holly who were very informative and made life alot easier for myself. I was surprised that they could find a tenant so quickly not being in the area. I would deffnitely use them again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 3