Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
I was recommended to Bushells in Balham, by the staff at a residential property I was interested in renting. I am so pleased that I listened to their recommendation and went to see the staff their; as right from day one, I enjoyed a first class service from all the agents that saw me.
Bruno De Sousa, the lettings manager very kindly offered to show me two properties at the residency that I was interested in; on the same afternoon that I walked into the estate agents. I appreciated this effort as it gave me a good idea of whether the flats were suitable for me or not.
I was also very pleased when a few weeks later, Bushells went out of their way to contact me as I had specifically said I was interested in this property.
At the time I was unsure whether I could afford to rent or not, but Kaylie Carberry, the lettings negotiator that dealt with me, was very kind and flexible towards my needs. This was really good as it showed that she cared about her clients. I decided to view the property and was very impressed with what I saw. Not long after I re-evaluated my situation and decided to go for it. I was very pleased with the level of service, advice and help that I received all along the way from the staff at Bushells. I have never rented property on my own before, and I had so many questions. Both Kaylie and Bruno efficiently, answered all my queries with no hesitation.
I have only dealt directly with landlords in the past and not directly with letting agents, so I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased at the level of professionalism and consideration that Bushells in Balham give towards their customers. I would definitely recommend the first class service that they provided. The staff were friendly and provided an excellent service.
On another note, I visited two other estate agents in the same vicinity on the same day, before I spoke to Bruno de Sousa at Bushells. I will not name them, but I only one response, from one of the other agents. Unfortunately after my first query regarding a prospective property I never heard from the letting agent again. This only goes to emphasise just how excellent the staff were at Bushells in Balham. They always got back to me and the level of communication was excellent.
Kaylie and Bruno many thanks for your help in finding my home!
By: Bushells MD
Jul 25, 2012
Thank you for such a positive and detailed review. Kaylie and Bruno will be delighted that our service met with your expectations. I agree, communication is key and I am especially pleased at your comments in this respect. Thank you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham