Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
James was incredibly professional at every stage - from his initial visit to completion. I felt he understood why I had loved the house in the first place and would be exactly the right person to represent my house in the market. He kept me updated at every stage- even when there was nothing to report he would still ring me to let me know - so at no stage was I left wondering what was happening. As the sale progressed and if I needed to check some detail with him he was quick to reply and to chase any information that was needed. Throughout the house sale, James kept in touch with all parties and made sure we all knew what was happening. As always seems to happen, there were a couple of hiccups in the house sale but James continued to keep us on track and was always a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend James without any hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 1! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 1