Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH. They are so so bad I have lost all faith in mankind! They were prepared for my chilsd to live in a filthy place when we moved in. We had a number of issues with Linley & Simpson which were never ever dealt with and their management are extremely rude, unprofessional and untrustworthy.

I BEG YOU DO NOT DEAL WITH for your own sake.
By: Dillon
Sep 07, 2012
They seem so sincere in their reply but, trust me, they are anything but. Horrible company.
By: Kathryn Burton
Jul 31, 2012
I would like to apologise on behalf of Linley and Simpson and York Branch for the number of issues you had during the term of your tenancy. It is disappointing to hear that you have been dissatisfied with the service you have received, we pride ourselves on providing a quality and professional service to both landlord’s and tenants and I feel that you have not received our usual high level of customer service. Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention, please can you contact me at the York Office as I would like the opportunity to review your issues in full and speak with the members of staff involved. Once again, I would like to apologise for any distress caused, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kathryn Burton

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson York! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson York