Sep 24,2007
Sep 24,2007
I strongly advise to never rent or let with Euro-Link!

I am normally a person with a calm temperament who will easily forgive simple mistakes and maybe even the odd rude comment, but never before have I had to deal with such a level of bad service as that I've seen at Euro-Link!

It amazes me that such a company manages to gain new clients each year, I can now see the only reason is because people do not know what they are letting themselves in for!

I warn you not to make the same mistake I did!
By: Stardust
May 18, 2011
I made the same mistake and I never will again, I am appalled at the bad service I received with this agent. After renting with them I found that friends nearby had rented much nicer flats in the same area for the same price I was paying.

Definately advise against using this agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Euro-Link Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Euro-Link Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Euro-Link Property Management Office 1