Jul 23,2012
Andreas Panteli
Jul 23,2012
Andy (& a colleague whose name I can\'t remember) always behaved very professionally and seemed very efficient.

Their initial valuation, based on significant local knowledge, seemed very fair and proved to be accurate. The advertisement drafted was of good quality with complementary photo\'s included and was placed on websites, etc. very quickly.

Having left a spare set of keys with Andy, I was, nevertheless, always made aware when viewings were scheduled.

Andy handled the discussions with prospective purchasers very professionally (the same could not always be said of the prospective purchasers). He took note of my particular circumstances and accepted the limitations without trying to encourage me to alter my plans.

Once a buyer had been identified, negotiations were very straight forward and there were no hitches.

All in all, Andy and his colleague ensured that the whole process ran very smoothly, behaving thoroughly professionally throughout. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andy and Spencer James to other potential sellers.

Spencer James Residential