Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
After renting for the last ten years, Martin & Co stand out as being the WORST letting agent I have ever dealt with. It\'s a very long story of what has happened but they have never been helpful, it has taken three months to get repairs and an apology is always too much to ask from the staff. Martin & Co are very short on answers and always have plenty of excuses that we have been hearing for the last three months. When we call trying to get answers we are made to feel as though we are being a nuisance and we are greeted with a very rude and dismissive response. I feel inclined to let people know how Matin & Co treat their tenants. At a £245 agency fee, we are struggling to see how they can act the way they have. They told us that they are busy, that they work from 7am till 10pm and have 300 lettings. So its obvious that they are just a money grabbing company and when they have you they don\'t have the care or time to deal with any problems. Our struggle is still ongoing and they have broken the contract we signed stating we will have a second shower installed which they are now not going to do!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
There is nothing that Martin & Co can do to change our opinion on them. They have failed so miserably so many times in so many areas that we have to laugh. If not, we would cry. Its amazing that people like this are allowed to run a letting agency unsupervised.
By: Jones
Nov 22, 2012
Interesting comment from 'Kell'oggs
By: kelloggs
Sep 07, 2012
I was very interested in your comments in regards to this agency and was very worried when I had completed a deal with them and read what you had to say, but I must add that on every point they were very helpful and made my move in process go smoothly. They answered all my queries and no problem was too big or small and not at any point were they rude in fact the total opposite. Therefore, I would highly recommend Martin & Co to any one who asks.
By: Niccy
Aug 08, 2012
Hi Maxwell, sorry to hear you are renting with these people. Hopefully you wont have to deal with Kelly Thomas who is probably the rudest out of them all. Just be stern, we have had to with hold rent in order to get maintenance completed.
By: maxwell
Aug 02, 2012
im sooo scared!!!
we just signed and moving tomorrow but already with problems!!
are you a brentford resident?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 162! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 162, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 162