Sep 08,2009
Sep 08,2009
I am very surprised from the comments below saying that CP Papas are "honest"... From my experience, theyr are anything but honest.

I rented a flat using their services. I would NOT recommend them at ALL.

During the tenancy, whenever something needed to be fixed, I had to keep calling them until I could get hold of someone. They were never returning my calls. When a plumber needed to be called, it took them ages to contact the plumber.

The members of the team in charge of the agency are very cheap. Don't let yourself be fooled . They will try to get as much money as possible from you by any means. At the end of the tenancy I had to threaten them to commence proceedings under the deposit scheme to get my deposit back. It took them ages to return it despite having no grounds to retain it.

My advice for potential tenants is: Stay away from them!
My advice to actual tenants: Do not hesitate to pursue the arbitration route under the deposit scheme. It's free and it works! Take also pictures of the flat! Keep a written trace of your dealings with them (ie emails)
By: c p papas
Jan 07, 2010
We have read this comment and we strongly believe that the message is unfair, and it is not reflecting what possibly happened.

We are challenging Mr Tom to publish his name and to contact us for further investigation of the said problem.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for C P Papas Property Centre Office 1