Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
Our bathroom lights are affected by water and it took them 4 months to arrange the agent to have a look. Then nothing happened, I contacted them and was told the person who were dealing with left the company so my case hadn\'t passed over. I was patient enough to arrange another repair this time. - nothing happened for 3 months, so I called them back. They were making excuses that it\'s been "busy season". I see. This time I was slightly annoyed, so contacted my landlord. They called me back later and said the repair man could came next day to check. *so not busy time at all, isn\'t it?*
And do you know what happened since? They haven\'t been contacted me for almost 2 months. Why can\'t they arrage a single repair man to fix simplest thing? I thin landlords shouldn\'t rely on them for property management. You are basically paying them to destroy your property.
PROMPT REPLY, STOP TELLING LIES. They said landlord hasn\'t got back to them, but I talked him right after and he said they never contacted him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1