Jul 23,2012
Manara Zein
Jul 23,2012
Awful estate agents. Misrepresented a house to students, let us go through all the contracts knowing they had wrongly described/advertised the house and when we noticed they refused to give us our money back, until we got solicitors involved. Domonic (the manager) was extremely rude to us all. When we got parents involved who also work in student lettings, Domonic refused to show us legal documents to prove they are allowed to let to students, making us believe they are working illegally. Threatened us with calling the police. Tried to take us for mugs just because we are young girls. Another staff member (Manara) didn\'t know anything about the house or what she was doing. Overall the worst estate agents we have ever dealt with and i would not recommend this company to anybody.
By: LDB Manager
Jul 27, 2012
I am sure that if you read our other reviews, you will see that the majority of clients have had different experiences to yourselves.

What happened was unfortunate however we do believe that if 5 people see a house and come in to put an offer down, we are not doing anything wrong. I (Dominic) only became rude when I was put into a position by you and a parent refusing to leave my office - that is when you were trespassing and I had to call the Police. As for the HMO, I had it in my office but as you had made your minds up about how you wanted to proceed, it was unnecessary to show it to you. I hope your search was more successful elsewhere.

Lets Do Business