Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
We were happy with the service provided by emoov. The agents were easy to contact and very professional. Russell was particularly good in dealing with a high street agent that I had foolishly used (Haart in Plymouth) who were terrible and tried to claim an emoov client as theirs! This buyer had viewed with emoov first, offered and negotiated a proceedable sale with emoov and subsequently bought our house. This sale happened after the sole agency I had with Haart had ended but they still came after me for a fee of thousands! Russell was really helpful in fighting these other agents, gave me lots of advice and spoke directly to the agents. He was very knowledgable on the legal side of it all. I felt this was particularly good as we has paid emoov upfront so he wasn\'t doing any of this to get his fee, just to be helpful. In the end the other agents realised I was going to fight their claim and win so they left me alone. Without support and advice from emoov I might have been intimidated by the aggressive tactics of Haart and given in.
Online estate agents are a great idea and can save you thousands of pounds. However I think to make it work your price needs to be realistic as you don\'t have pushy agents at viewings to help convince buyers they want the house and should act quickly to secure it.
By: eMoov.co.uk
Jul 23, 2012
Hi Becky

Glad that haart backed off in the end. They were VERY aggressive! :-/ Russell

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood