Jul 22,2012
Jul 22,2012
I find the staff friendly, professional and helpful in my dealings with them. Recently when my current tenants moved in, they reported a problem with the TV aerial. Imran immediately suggested that their \'handyman\' could investigate the problem. They offer appropriate advice (I personally wanted to do my own inventory and they advised that it needs to be carried out by an independent company to be legal in court of law). I have had no problem finding tenants with this Estates Agent. They promptly return any calls and contact me without delay to report faults in the flat as communicated to them by the tenants. On signing the tenancy agreemen s they write to utility companies to advise of change of occupancy. They remind me that my Gas Safety Certificate is due.

I have nothing but praise for this branch of Ellis and Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley