Jul 22,2012
Jul 22,2012
When my son visited the house everything seem ok.when he moved in the freezer was broken the gardens looked like a scene out of jumanji and the kitchen cup boars were filthy.when I asked does anyone check them the estate agent said that they did,obviously no one checks properly before the new person takes on the lease of the property .my son has been in three weeks now and still has not got the freezer fixed ,I asked could he have a bit of a refund on the fist months rent and was told boldly no way without even asking the landlady .They then said if was not happy to move out ,again without consulting the landlady ,so did not really have the authority to say so.My son is a student on a budget and can not afford to go buying fresh food every day at the inconvenience of going to the super market.I would never let with them again
They could have said sorry for a start but did not,also could of offered a small refund as my son has spent well over he\'s budget for the first month.
By: Chan Khangura
Oct 25, 2012
Dear Bobby,

I have received your email below and am disappointed that you have not experienced a level of service one would hope to from a leading letting agent. I would be more than happy to discuss the matter and any issues you have, feel free to contact me directly on 01484 452314, 07720 678 227, or chan,khangura@whitegates.co.uk . I am unsure which property you have rented from ourselves, if you could provide further details that would help, customer feedback is very important for ourselves.

Kind Regards, Chan Khangura, Director Whitegates Lettings
By: Bobby
Oct 25, 2012
I have used Whitegates for just over three years with the property I am in.
I have found them to be inconsistant, untrustworthy, incompetant and they have let me down on many occasions with repairs and genaral upkeep as per their agreement.
It cost me a lot of money to get through the checking process and deposit etc and yet I feel they often treat me with contempt and like a student even though I am a business owner in my 40's with many years renting experience. In essence I have paid for a service but they are failing deliver on their agreement.
I have never had any issues renting after 30 years until whitegates and now they are under new management they seem to have no interest whatsoever with all the crap they have put me through. Never ever again!
By: Chan Khangura, Director
Jul 23, 2012
Dear Jill, thanks for your email.

I am personally looking into the issues raised by yourself on behalf of your son.

If you would like to discuss the matter further please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01484 452314, 07720 678 227, or chan,khangura@whitegates.co.uk .

Kind Regards, Chan Khangura, Director Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1