Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
I am absolutely delighted with the service I received from Thomas Morris. From the moment I called them with my request for a valuation, they were very helpful and gave me realistic and up to date information about the market and comparable properties. They were also very quick to get my house on the market. Staff were always available and helpful. I mainly dealt with Sue who kept in constant touch via phone and email throughout. It was especially useful to me to know I could rely on the staff to help with all my queries as I live far away and was selling a property without being able to come over and visit. I have recently also sold a house in Worcestershire and the agents there were great but nothing compared to the excellent service I received from Thomas Morris. I would definitely recommend Thomas Morris.
By: Simon
Jul 23, 2012
Dear CJ
I'm really pleased that you were "...absolutely delighted" with the service you received from our team at Huntingdon and in particular Sue. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขve spoken with them to pass on your comments and they are grateful that you took the time to leave your thought son this site. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon