Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
LIES LIES and more LIES!!!

In all my years, I have never come across a company so full of rubbish, incompetence, dis-service and unprofessionalism!

I would never recommend this company to anyone, I dis-instructed them 2 weeks ago on he sale of my home in Stoke Newington and got another agent on board who achieved asking price with 10days.
They would NOT allow me to take my property away from them even though I was out of contract after 4 wasteful weeks!

All the reviews below also seem very suspicious as they all seem to be collated around similar times, please don\'t be fooled by these charlatans!
By: Location Location
Jul 23, 2012
Can I ask 'Sue Boyle’ to contact me so we can get to the bottom of her complaint. We do not have a vendor by the name of 'Sue Boyle' . Location Location does not tie vendors into long term contracts. so for Ms Boyle to state 'we would not allow' her to dis-instruct is frankly incorrect and misleading. We are confident we can provide a great service, we therefore allow ALL vendors to give us 24 hours notice to dis-instruct should they be in any way dissatisfied.
The accusation that the other reviews posted by our very satisfied customers are somehow suspicious is also incorrect. We have had a policy in place since the start of July which asks all our customers for feedback hence the concentration of reviews. This particular website has a very strict policy for 'suspicious reviews' in order to eliminate agents putting up their own reviews.
Again I would ask ‘Sue Boyle’ to contact me, so we can resolve her complaint.
Asad Riaz

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Location Location Office 2! To leave a new review of Location Location Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Location Location Office 2