Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
In the past few years I have moved home a fair few times and have always received sub-standard service from estate agents. And due to this, I never expected any better from any future agent I\'d ever use. Stirling Ackroyd, to my amazement, threw all those pre-conceptions out the window.

They were instructed on the sale of my home in Hackney on a Thursday back in April sometime, photos and details wouldn\'t be ready by at least Monday, which at the time, I was little dissapointed by. They promised to still carry out an open house the coming Saturday (2 days later), which I had very little belief in, as the past agents i\'ve used have always promised me high viewing numbers on the properties I\'ve sold but never really delivered.
Stirling Ackroyd had arranged 9 viewings without the property being fully marketed. On the Monday, I received 3 asking price offers and eventually sold for £16k over what I had expected.

There service didn\'t stop there, my Buyer\'s survey revealed building issues and my home was down-valued by a significant amount. Stirling not only assisted me with rectifying some damp problems by recommending reliable third parties but also negotiated the progression of sale at the same level regardless of the Bank\'s valuation.

I completed my sale last Friday, which, without Stirling Ackroyd would have been more stressful for me and taken a lot longer.
Cannot thank them enough for their efforts!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd Hackney! To leave a new review of Stirling Ackroyd Hackney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stirling Ackroyd Hackney